At Edgerton Veterinary Clinic, we offer a wide range of services for your pets that include:
- State of the art surgical equipment that allows performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures
- Routine dental cleaning and polishing, dental x-rays, tooth extractions and oral sugery
- Ultrasound, electrocardiography (ECG), radiology, and endoscopy available as part of our imaging services
- PennHIP and OFA as genetic screening methods
- In-house laboratory equipment to perform blood chemistry and electrolyte panels, microscopic analysis, preoperative laboratory testing, and other specialized blood tests. We also refer blood testing through Marshfield Laboratories and other outside laboratories
- Puppy and kitten wellness packages that include all recommend services for your new addition
- Behavioral and dietary consultations available during any appointment upon request or recommendation
- Microchip identification as a means of permanent identification
- Preventative medicine offered year-round, including flea and tick control, heartworm prevention and intestinal parasite control
- Certified in Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, Dr. Terri Osgood offers a wide range of herbal therapies to compliment acupuncture treatments
Edgerton Veterinary Clinic accepts cash, personal checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover with payment due at the time of service.
In addition, Edgerton Veterinary Clinic now offers Care Credit as a payment option. CareCredit is a flexible patient/client payment program, specifically designed for healthcare expenses, that makes it easier for you to get the treatment or procedures you want and need for your pet. CareCredit is ideal for co-payments, deductibles, treatment and procedures not covered by insurance, and can be used at over 45,000 practices nationwide. You can learn more by visiting the Care Credit website.
For a direct link to the online for Care Credit application, click on the banner below.
We encourage our clients to discuss fees with our staff during an office visit, or in any case where a pet is to be hospitalized for treatment. Our staff or doctors can prepare a written estimate of the cost we anticipate for treating your pet upon request.
Once we have provided an estimate, we will do everything possible to keep the cost in line with our estimate. In some cases, unforeseen complications will require additional services that were not included on the estimate. We will always attempt to contact you prior to providing these additional services unless the time taken to do so would compromise your pet's health.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, leading to the need to cancel or reschedule appointments. However, in order to maintain the efficiency of our scheduling system and ensure that all clients have access to our services, we have implemented the following cancellation policy:
Cancellation Notice: Clients are required to provide a minimum of 24 hours' notice if they need to cancel or reschedule their appointment. This allows us to accommodate other clients who may be in need of our services.
Prepayment Requirement: In the event that a client cancels an appointment with less than 24 hours' notice or fails to provide any notice at all (no-show), the client will be required to prepay for their next scheduled appointment. This payment will be applied towards the appointment.
Nonrefundable Prepayment: The prepayment made by the client for a future appointment, following a late cancellation or no-show, is nonrefundable. This policy is in place to cover the costs associated with the reserved time slot that could have been allocated to another client.
Procedure for Prepayment:
- Upon cancellation or no-show, the client will be notified of the prepayment requirement for their next appointment.
- The client will be required to make the prepayment before scheduling a new appointment.
- The prepayment will be applied towards the total cost of the future appointment.
- Exceptions may be considered on a case-by-case basis for extenuating circumstances beyond the client's control.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our cancellation policy. It ensures that our services remain accessible to all clients and allows us to operate efficiently. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please feel free to contact us.